Web analyst is a key role in the Dentsu Data Services (DDS) unit at Dentsu Aegis Network Finland delivering world-class marketing analytics services to the group’s clients. DDS in Finland consists of a dozen experts on consumer research, marketing analytics and data science and is responsible for the development of local data services to our clients. Web analysts are responsible for consulting and implementing analytics and marketing technology projects for our clients related to Google Analytics, tag management, Data Management Platforms (DMPs), data visualisation with tools such as Google Data Studio and providing continuous insights about clients’ (online) marketing performance.
In addition to your colleagues here in Helsinki, Finland you have a peer group of hundreds of analytics and data experts worldwide with whom to share best practices and work on development initiatives.
Role and Main Responsibilities
- Act as a web analyst / consultant for selected clients
- Develop our digital analytics offering together with the team
- Coach, mentor and train other team members & internal stakeholders where needed
As an ideal candidate you
- possess a can-do attitude and the drive to get things done hands-on
- have outstanding problem solving skills
- have excellent communication skills – as a consultant you will need to be able to explain the world of analytics also to non-analytics-savvy stakeholders
- know your way around Google Analytics, tag management and data visualisation tools
- been working on digital marketing and/or analytics already a few years
- Interest in developing your math and programming skills to be able to analyse large sets of data
- may have a background in e.g. CRM, Marketing automation, SEO, SEM, Programmatic display or other digital marketing channels but you’d like to focus more on web analytics in the future
- have experience other digital marketing / data platforms such as Adform, Doubleclick, MediaMath, Facebook, etc.
- Speak fluent Finnish and English
You think you will enjoy working and develop professionally in an environment where:
- You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to work on your clients
- Depending on your areas of interest, you’ll be able to learn about consumer research, advanced analytics, machine learning and other fields of marketing analytics
- Your teammates are experts from varied backgrounds with different skills: consumer research, web analytics, digital marketing, data science…
- You are encouraged to continually develop your skills for example by the means of internal training programmes, seminars, and online courses
- You are encouraged to cooperate with our international network
- You are encouraged to take responsibility and initiative
- You will be working with 200 people in Finland, and with over 60,000 globally
If this sounds like you, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ”Job Application – Web analyst”. For more information contact Arto Hasu, Chief Data Officer, at +358 50 534 2393.