Data Scientist – Job Opening
Are you interested in:
- crunching more than a billion rows (per month) of cookie data?
- analysing millions of sales transactions worth 100s of M€ (per year)?
- modelling how to efficiently use more than €100M of marketing investments (per year)?
- analyzing (with AI, of course) tens of thousands of different creatives and optimising their usage?
- challenging vendor (Google, Facebook, DSP…) tools in attribution modelling?
If your answer is positive, you might be just what we are looking for!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Dentsu Data Services unit focused on delivering world class marketing analytics solutions to our clients. Your work will include the full smörgåsbord of data science all the way from statistical modelling to artificial intelligence. Your role will be client-facing, and you will eventually take responsibility of end-to-end delivery on our analytic initiatives. You will also be taking part into development of scalable and reusable products in the domain of advanced analytics.
Check one of our cool initiatives at https://www.dentsudataservices.fi/blog/data-science/case-neste-koneoppiminen-sisallontuotannossa/ (In Finnish).
Main work location is Helsinki, Finland.
Role and main responsibilities
- Participate to and eventually lead client projects on the domain of Data Science
- Develop service offering and scalable, reusable products on the field of advanced analytics
- Work closely with other Dentsu Aegis markets’ (e.g. Nordics, Poland, Netherlands, UK, Singapore) data scientists to develop our capabilities and service offering
- On-time delivery of deliverables, meeting personal objectives
Required skills & capabilities
- Can-do attitude and a drive to take responsibility over things and get them done
- Curiosity and a creative approach to problem solving
- Solid knowledge of both statistical modelling and machine learning
- Experience in programming with Python, R and/or Scala, as well as libraries used for statistics and machine learning
- Good knowledge of SQL, as well as data structures and database technologies
- Minimum M.Sc. (or finishing your studies) in a Quantitative Science e.g. Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science with an emphasis on algorithms, machine learning, data mining, statistics, econometrics, applied mathematics or similar
- Fluent skills in Finnish and/or English
Bonus skills / Great to have
- Experience working with cloud data platforms, such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in cookies and other digital identifiers
- Experience in digital marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Adform, Doubleclick, MediaMath, Facebook etc.
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools such as Datorama, Google Data Studio and/or Tableau
If you’re interested, please submit your application & CV through our Recruitment Portal. If you have any additional questions, please contact Atte Honkasalo (Lead Data Scientist) at +358 46 6006 230.
DDS is part of Dentsu Aegis Network. Read more: http://www.dentsuaegisnetwork.fi/